- Owner: betregal.com
- Software: RTG, Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, SkillOnNet, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, WMS, NextGen Gaming, 1x2Games, Realistic Games, Blueprint Gaming, Barcrest Games, Genesis Gaming, Novomatic, Amaya (Chartwell), Yggdrasil Gaming, Rabcat, Merkur Gaming, XPro Gaming, Thunderkick, 2 By 2 Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Lightning Box, GameArt, Gamomat, Quickfire, Sigma Games, Chance Interactive, Foxium, Just For The Win, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), Old Skool Studios, Shuffle Master, BlaBlaBla Studios, Bally Wulff, Elk Studios, IGT (WagerWorks), Red Tiger Gaming, Reel Time Gaming, Slingo
- Deposit Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Visa, Sofortuberwaisung, Fast Bank Transfer, Trustly, Skrill, Instant Banking
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Visa, Sofortuberwaisung, Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, Instant Banking, Fast Bank Transfer, Skrill, Trustly
Generically but appositely named, Bet Regal is a site that caters for all tastes. Whatever you’re into – sports betting; live casino; virtual casino – there’s a means to scratch that itch here. The site is decked out in smart purple and gold and is available in two languages, English and Spanish. Mobile players are clearly the primary market the site is designed for; the huge slider image is almost too much to take in on desktop. Below the oversized slider is a selection of smaller images promoting the sportsbook, live casino, live sports betting and virtual casino.
Pros / Cons
- 0-24 withdrawal timeframe
- Live Chat
- Mobile friendly design
- UK Gambling License
- Need to be registered to use support
Bet Regal isn’t the most subtle of sites; it’s got that almost industrial look that many sportsbooks seem to have, but despite a lack of finesse, it’s a perfectly functional site at which to get your fix. Like many online casinos, Bet Regal uses geo-blocking software, so if you’re from a country whose citizens aren’t licensed to play here, such as the UK, you won’t be able to get involved. Given the fact that one of the two languages the site’s available in is Spanish, it’s safe to assume that the Hispanic market will account for a good proportion of Bet Regal’s customers.
Bet Regal is operated by EveryMatrix Ltd who are based in St Julian’s, Malta, and are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site itself however holds a gaming license that originates in Curacao. If you require customer service while using the site, there’s an email address provided along with a live chat option. There isn’t a telephone number listed. EveryMatrix operate numerous sportsbooks and casinos. All of them seem to have been put together hastily, making them functional but unexceptional. Bet Regal gets the job done, but that’s about as good as it gets.